Was Tinder lower? instant before: Tinder are a location-based friendly browse mobile phone software that facilita

Previous Updated a few minutes in the past: Tinder are a location-based sociable search mobile app that helps conversation between mutually interested people, creating matched up individuals to talk. The software is most commonly employed as a dating app.

No problems identified at Tinder

Tinder difficulties during the last 1 day

At this point, we haven’t discovered any issues at Tinder. Have you been having factors or an outage? Leave a communication during the responses area!

A Lot Of Mentioned Harm:

@ujwalpynda @oneplus @Tinder plus . Exactly what is the dilemma ? Fruit’s 2020 new iphone 4 SE looks like a cell phone from 2013. like we mentioned design and style just isn’t a quarrel for or against a smartphone

@hodlberry once again, exactly what real-world trouble create automated computer systems correct is tough to answer since they can eliminate an infinite class of issues from Uber (greater taxis) to Doom Eternal (better game) to GPT-3 (AI) to Tinder (matchmaking).

Y-KP (immature knee or back serious pain) (@GoldsmithIsaac) revealed 8 times ago

Imagine if I used my time training or working on the latest write rather than standing on Tinder.

Ryand (@zolthair) reported 8 weeks ago

@Tinder I would like to document, their very slower to experience tinder on iphone 6s. you need to upgrade. thankfulness

Wolfgang (@stoppbadgame) said 9 days ago

all I’m mentioning try register on tinder look into the 27 to 37 age-group alcoholic nut people w 2 various youngster daddies and an occupation controlling higher schoolers and crackheads at a jack-in-the-box this really is requirements 1 woman “men” really love run off, yourself will conclude, don’t waste materials it in just one ***

cosmo ‘acab’ bones (@cosmob0nes) said 9 hours ago

So why do guy on tinder continue advising me personally I ‘look like hassle’

Ulysses junk e-mail (@peedintheshower) revealed 9 times ago

Tinder female decide people to end up being mean for them. Problem is, I’m a reasonably wonderful chap,

quentin (@quentinhoooo) claimed 12 hrs ago

Our tinder continues destroyed for days I’m sobbing

emily (@manuelHighlife) reported 14 many hours ago

@ShouldBeRichard @Tinder Binaryunlock on Instagram will allow you to fix your bank account

(???`) (@narrownostrils) noted 14 weeks in the past

instead of tinder shopping for hook ups but i’m on tinder wanting anyone to hit my personal rubbish removal

“allie” 2.0 (@lactaidlover888) claimed 15 time ago

in my opinion it will be good that i’m forbidden from tinder bc the past energy i caved in and redownloaded a man superliked me I quickly continued what i plan during the time was the greatest go out of living thereafter I managed to get my favorite heart broken again and again for yearly

Chris (@BodakBoca) described 15 many hours ago

@JohnnyNeff Gay guy. All you does try crash trucks and swipe remaining on Tinder.

depressing bih (@brutalfvck) revealed 16 plenty previously

spoke to amount man on tinder for two many hours and i’m sure i’m crazy. starting to think i’m the drawback ??

vinny (@pabstbluemeg) claimed 17 many hours back

really does tinder learn they have survival in an uncertain future software build have ever or can they only imagine enjoy it doesn’t crash every 4 moments

@DOMOCAPITAL No, but because Tinder does not posses exchangeability problems.

Wade (@SassyRedpants) revealed 17 weeks before

I’ll make a tinder during visibility it has “I DO HAVE NO SUPERSTAR BATTLES LEGO DESIGNS” “I HATE MAPLE SYRUP” “YOU WILL FIND DON’T DIED IN A FAUX vehicles CRASH” Should you get the reasons why We claimed this recall I adore your

Crewshul? (@Crewshul) described 18 plenty ago

i applied to want 20 work smashed along with girl whos removed her tinder 100 periods i extremely like whenever she returns am doing work lol

G?? (@kinkylittlepea1) described 18 hours ago

Concern for on the web SWers: does designers normally have a binding agreement for doing work w non specialist collaborators? sample tinder dates that “want to help make material” if it does what do one usually wear they? I want to create one so we could benefit from the naughty blog post vaccine step

cowboy little (@arloschneider) revealed 18 hours ago

kollin with a k was a youngster i coordinated with on tinder fresher seasons just who i had enjoy oh hello beside me inside dormitory room for fifteen minutes before recognizing he looked identical to the boy i’d simply separated with the i manufactured simple roommate query your to go out of but he or she remaining their sweatshirt

chichikk (@ChichikkWow) said 19 time ago

I can’t do tinder any longer recently I wanna encounter anybody while working on my favorite back garden stock job that comes obsessed about me personally like i’m in a florist AU on Ao3

?conn? (@connkavanaghxo) documented 19 many hours ago

the amount of era i’ve lied to men on tinder saying I happened to be doing school projects whenever i’m truly lying in bed consuming my personal body weight in delicacies

Anaid??? (@cheekennoogets) claimed 21 hrs ago

Your ex unrivaled with me on tinder correct. suggests he’s in the end moving forward, he’s last but not least online dating again. He should not can be happy as he remaining me personally therefore shattered.

toradora the explorer (@baileyzindel) noted 21 plenty ago

I do want to create a tinder member profile so i can ready your biography as “aromantic but perchance you can restore me”

Miguel17_SexyMF (@Miguel17_IDGAF) noted 23 several hours in the past

There is a problem on Tinder if you decide to place the bio “i acquired a Big ****” it’ll correspond to you up with a variety of sluts. Like legit they Alaska title loans have to hit that ??

WazzaTheWasp?? (@WarrenHobbs88) claimed 23 weeks ago

@J4CKMULL we see that tinder top quality is actually performing

pitboy (@MRD4LE) claimed 23 weeks back

The catboy picture of pitbull have not produced our tinder acquire more fits I do believe this things are damaged

KAS?Y (@bitpixi) noted 23 weeks earlier

When Duncan is operating and cann’t discover a programming response on StackOverflow, he’d take my favorite Tinder, right-swipe on all technicians to inquire of it and would receive the response quicker than he would inquiring his friends. Here is how you employ a woman’s reply-guys on the web.

an (@an57617937) revealed the other day

EMOTIONS KINDA BROKEN with OLD MAN ON TINDER SADGE

What exactly isn’t working?

Satisfy write to us exactly what matter you will be going through with Tinder:

• On The Internet Properties
  • App Failing
  • Microtransactions
  • Problems

Thanks so much for that state! When you yourself have any ideas or frustrations you wish to share, please create a note from inside the feedback section!