Is definitely Tinder down? ute earlier: Tinder is a location-based cultural search cellular app tha

Latest Updated a few minutes ago: Tinder is definitely a location-based societal lookup cellular app that facilitates interaction between collectively fascinated users, permitting coordinated people to chat. The software is definitely usually used as a dating software.

No problems identified at Tinder

Tinder dilemmas over the last several hours

At present, we haven’t recognized any trouble at Tinder. Are you having troubles or an outage? Create a message during the commentary point!

Most Mentioned Issues:

all I’m declaring are check in on tinder glance at the 27 to 37 age group alcoholic nut ladies w 2 different kids daddies and a career handling high schoolers and crackheads at a jack-in-the-box that is for every person 1 girl “men” appreciate runs out, your lifetime will finish, don’t waste products they in one single ***

cosmo ‘acab’ bones (@cosmob0nes) documented 9 hours ago

Why do guys on tinder make telling me personally we ‘look like issues’

Ulysses junk mail (@peedintheshower) stated 9 many hours ago

Tinder females need a person to generally be hostile to them. Concern is, I’m a pretty great person,

quentin (@quentinhoooo) reported 12 hrs ago

My personal tinder has-been destroyed for weeks I’m weeping

emily (@manuelHighlife) claimed 14 hours in the past

@ShouldBeRichard @Tinder Binaryunlock on Instagram just might help you restore your bank account

(???`) (@narrownostrils) stated 14 plenty in the past

instead of tinder seeking hook ups but really on tinder selecting you to definitely restore my own trash disposal

“allie” 2.0 (@lactaidlover888) said 15 hrs ago

I believe it really is a good thing that i’m blocked from tinder bc the past your time i caved in and redownloaded a man superliked me then i proceeded the thing I reckoned at the same time got optimal time of my life after which i got my own heart-broken frequently for yearly

Chris (@BodakBoca) revealed 15 hours ago

@JohnnyNeff Gay boys. All you could manage is actually crash trucks and swipe put on Tinder.

depressing bih (@brutalfvck) noted 16 hours in the past

chatted to sum person on tinder for 2 several hours and i’m sure i’m crazy. starting to thought i’m the challenge ??

vinny (@pabstbluemeg) said 17 weeks ago

will tinder understand obtained survival in an uncertain future software design and style have ever or do they merely pretend like it does not crash every 4 minutes

@DOMOCAPITAL No, but because Tinder does not bring liquidity dilemmas.

Wade (@SassyRedpants) noted 17 hrs in the past

I’ll make a tinder in my own member profile it’s going to have “I DO HAVE NO SUPERSTAR BATTLES LEGO DESIGNS” “I DETEST WALNUT SYRUP” “I’VE NEVER DIED IN A COUNTERFEIT vehicle CRASH” When you get the reason I stated this bear in mind I favor one

Crewshul? (@Crewshul) reported 18 many hours ago

we used on fancy 20 work shattered together with the babe whos erased her tinder 100 period i very like each time she returns had been employed lol

G?? (@kinkylittlepea1) said 18 times ago

Doubt for on the internet SWers: manage creators normally have an agreement for employed w non professional collaborators? example tinder dates that “want to help make material” If yes exactly what do one normally gain it? I wish to render one so I can exploit the slutty posting vaccine phase

cowboy smallest (@arloschneider) revealed 18 hrs ago

kollin with a k is a male i matched up with on tinder freshman yr who i manufactured observe oh hello with me at night in my own dormitory room for fifteen minutes before noticing the guy appeared the same as the son I would only separated with so i produced my roommate consult him to leave but he or she Kentucky title loans lead his or her sweatshirt

chichikk (@ChichikkWow) said 19 plenty ago

I can’t perform tinder nowadays not long ago I wanna see people while working at my personal garden store task exactly who stumbling in love with myself like i’m in a florist AU on Ao3

?conn? (@connkavanaghxo) said 19 times ago

the total amount of instances i’ve lied to guys on tinder saying I had been working on institution projects when i’m really lying in bed consuming my own weight in foods

Anaid??? (@cheekennoogets) described 21 weeks ago

My ex unrivaled beside me on tinder today. mean he’s in the end moving on, he’s ultimately going out with once again. They should definitely not can be at liberty when he kept myself therefore faulty.

toradora the explorer (@baileyzindel) described 21 weeks ago

I wish to produce a tinder page so I could set my own biography as “aromantic but perhaps you can correct me”

Miguel17_SexyMF (@Miguel17_IDGAF) stated 23 hrs previously

You will find a problem on Tinder so long as you submit your very own biography “I managed to get a huge ****” it’ll go well with a person with a bunch of nymphos. Like legit they need to hit that ??

WazzaTheWasp?? (@WarrenHobbs88) reported 23 hrs ago

@J4CKMULL I note that tinder premium is definitely doing work

pitboy (@MRD4LE) noted 23 hours previously

The catboy picture of pitbull has never had simple tinder acquire more matches I reckon this factor is definitely crushed

KAS?Y (@bitpixi) claimed 23 many hours back

Anytime Duncan had been using and mightn’t line up a programming address on StackOverflow, he’d take your Tinder, right-swipe on the designers to ask it and would receive the answer much faster than however inquiring his or her contacts. This is why you utilize a woman’s reply-guys on the net.

an (@an57617937) stated past

CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM KINDA FAULTY while OLD-MAN ON TINDER SADGE

What’sn’t performing?

Kindly let us know exactly what problems you happen to be going through with Tinder:

• Check in
  • On The Internet Specifications
  • App Crashing
  • Microtransactions
  • Glitches

Thanks a ton for the state! Whether you have any guidelines or annoyances you want to communicate, you need to allow a note from inside the statements area!